Acupuncture in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
I provide acupuncture in Tunbridge Wells for a wide range of conditions. Please feel free to see my testimonials page where you can watch videos and read reviews from clients who have come to see me for conditions such as arthritis, headaches, migraines, anxiety and hormonal balancing. I also provide acupuncture for back pain as well as neck, shoulder, hip and knee pain.
The services I offer in Tunbridge Wells include:
- General Acupuncture for a wide range of ailments
- Fertility Acupuncture for both men and women
- Collagen Boosting Facial Enhancement Acupuncture
- Deep Tissue Massage for general aches, pains, and relaxation
For more information on pricing, please see my fees page here.
If you would like to book an appointment you can get in contact with me here.
How much does treatment cost?
- First Session Including Consultation: £60 – 1hr 15mins
- Follow-Up Sessions: £55 – 50mins
- First Session Including Consultation: £69 – 1hr 15mins
- Follow-Up Sessions: £62 – 50mins
- Collagen Boosting Facial Enhancement Session: £90
Duration: 1hr 20mins
Facial Acupuncture Course bookings:
If you would like to book a course of treatments then we offer discount rates for facial acupuncture sessions when paying in advance for multiple sessions:
- 6 treatments – £520 (£20 off)
- 8 treatments – £675 (£45 off)
- 10 treatments – £810 (£90 off)
- 15 treatments – £1,170 (£180 off/One Session Free)
Deluxe Wellness & Stress Relief Treatment
This treatment includes:
- Back, neck & shoulder massage
- Stress relief auricular acupuncture
- Wellness and body balancing acupuncture
Duration: 1hr 30mins – £90
Deep Tissue Massage
- 1hr: £55
- 30mins: £42
Acupuncture & Massage Combined
- Duration 1hr 30mins massage followed by 50mins acupuncture treatment: £80
(Regular cost for acupuncture with 30min massage for an additional £25)
Payment for treatments can be made by cash, cheque or credit card.
Where are you located?
I am located on Monson Road, which is a few minutes walk from Royal Victoria Place shopping centre.
Our address is:
16 Monson Road
Where can I park?
The closest place to park is the multistory car park on Crescent Road, which is just across the road from our location.
Have More Questions?
Do you have more questions? Please see my FAQ’s page or contact me directly by email here or on 07962 675311.
Stephen West BSc.Lic.Ac.MacSAc
More than 15 Years Experience
I have been in private practice since 2004 and have treated hundreds of people with a wide range of conditions
Fully Trained Acupuncturist
I am a fully qualified acupuncturist and have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) Degree in Acupuncture
Member of the Acupuncture Society
I am a member of The Acupuncture Society and adhere to strict codes of hygeine and ethical practice
Fully Licenced & Insured
I am licenced fully licenced and insured to practice acupuncture, facial acupuncture and massage therapies
“Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy.”
~ Lao Tzu